Owner: Total Fitness Body Zone
- Spring is here so it’s time to shed the extra unwanted pounds and bring out all of our skin revealing summer wardrobes. All of a sudden our winter months decisions are finally starting to matter. You know what I mean or maybe its just me. But I know for a fact that during Thanksgiving I may have eaten an entire pie in one sitting. But now when I see that same pie during the Independence Day celebration I may eat only one piece. The reason behind the change in heart is because I know that what I eat is a direct reflection on how my body responds. So to eliminate summer love handles I start making better food choices and really stay strict on my portion control. My reasoning is they don’t make summer clothes to hide bad eating choices. So let’s start making better choices in general because in all reality nobody has to know about any of our holiday indiscretions. The countdown starts now, it’s time to bring sexy back. Lets showcase that new and improved summer body. Some people consider the springtime as a time for new beginnings. It can also give us the chance to reassess all those new years resolutions about working out and get healthy that we have yet to make good on. For all us folks in the Midwest our weather limits the amount of outdoor activities the we are able to participate in during the year. This might be a coincidence but I’ve noticed We don’t have nearly as much illness as we do when we can’t get out and be active. Imagine that, I wonder if better health is directly related to physical activity and good eating. I’ll let you think about that one for a few minutes. Everyone needs a start point to move forward in life. I am going to give you 4 exercises for your core that you can so now you can have a new start point . You are able to perform these exercises without equipment and minimal space. I only ask for one small donation YOUR TIME. Give me 10 minutes daily and I can get you to a healthier place with a stronger core. I call this program “4 for the Core” we use it in the military and in my gym Total Fitness Body Zone. It is excellent for all beginners and challenges my advanced people as well.
- Before you do any exercise always make sure your are cleared by a your physician to perform any and all exercise.
- The exercises are as follows:
- The Front plank exercise can be performed on elbows and toes or modified to elbows and knees. The goal it to try to maintain this position for 1 minute. This can be all at once or collectively in increments.
- The Right side plank exercise can be performed on the elbow and feet or modified to elbow and knees. Lift your hip off the ground and keep it off. The goal is to try to maintain this position for 1 minute. This can be all at once or collectively in increments
- The Left side plank exercise can be performed on the elbow and feet or modified to elbow and knees. Lift your hip off the ground and keep it off. The goal is to try to maintain this position for 1 minute. This can be all at once or collectively in increments
- The Pelvic thrust exercise can be performed by lying on the back and keeping your heels shoulder width apart. Bring your pelvis off the floor while you shoulders and heels remain in place. Go up as high as you can then come back down barley touching the buttocks to the ground and repeat 20 times
- Do this once daily consistently and I promise your body will be completely confused. This in turn will cause chaos which in turn will cause confusion. At the end of the day you will begin to devlop new muscle and forge a stronger core.